Ever since I heard the story of this AMAZING mom, I've been a changed mom and person. Take a minute and read this blog, and you will be so touched. You will need a tissue because it will make you cry. It has made me appreciate, love, and hug my kids tighter. This mom is an example of how giving, loving, and devoted every mom should be to these special children we have been trusted to take care of. I think my mother in law said it best the other day, "when we choose to have children we give up our own life to serve our children, we put their happiness and needs above our own".
Reading her story of heartache, prayers answered, and the unwavering love she has for her little boy Tripp is so inspirational to me. She was voted ABC news most inspirational person for 2011, and she deserves it!! I do believe that many times our trials are to make us more aware of those around us, teach us life lessons, bring us and others closer to God, love more deeply, and find the joy in our lives everyday, even if it's just one thing everyday. This story is so heartbreaking, but amazing what this little boy has taught thousands of people in his short 2 years on this earth. I'm thankful for people like this mom that stand up to life even when it's so hard, and she turns everything over to God. I know the only way you get through things like this is with lots of prayer, and faith.
Be sure to click on the right hand side on the picture that says I'll need a pinky swear. She has written the most touching poem to her little boy.
randycourtneytripproth.blogspot.com
1 comment:
Wow! What a strong, courageous, Mom. I am not surprised that Heavenly Father chose a nurse to be his mother. I love her scriptures on adversity and passing judgement. It is so touching what some of these little babies go through to come to this earth and receive a body. Thanks for sharing...
Post a Comment