For Thanksgiving we made a trip up to St. George so we could be with my side of the family. We weren't able to see Ryker, and Natalie's family, which we missed so much, but we had a good time. My GREAT mom, flew down to Arizona just so she could drive with me up to St. George, then Cody flew in part way through the trip to be with us! I am truly thankful for the best mom in the world!! She will never know how much I appreciated her doing this so we could be with the rest of the family for the holiday. She is wonderful, amazing, loving, giving, and just all around the best person! She is one of my favorite people to be around, and we had a fun trip together. Talking, laughing, hanging out, shopping, and just having some one on one time together. Not sure what I would ever do without my mom:). When I'm with my family for so long, when I come back home I miss them more, and it's still so hard to live so far from them.
We stayed for 11 days, and we stayed busy the whole time. We went to the festival of trees, the movies, rode 4-wheelers, to Zions national park, shopping with just the girls (black Friday craziness), family pictures, played games, dance parties with the kids, the live nativity at the Tuachann, and just hung out together. The kids got a long so well and loved being together!!
Jessica hosted a great Thanksgiving, and put so much hard work into decorating and making her home look so beautiful for everyone. She always does such a great job decorating, and making all of us feel so welcome. We really appreciated her and Cody's hospitality! Her husband Cody is always so great with the kids. We always joke he should start his own daycare:). The kids just love him, and they have the cutest family.
It was great to see Todd and Rikki for so long. He wasn't supposed to be in St. George for as long as he was, but they just happened to send him there for work most of the week. We had a great time staying with their family. It was such a fun week being with Rikki, Jay, my parents, and enjoying some time off with Cody.
 |
| Korver was not so sure of Santa, and below you can see he was not a fan. |
 |
| Korver came shopping with us one night, and to keep him happy we gave him food! I didn't notice his face until we were almost done. Poor guy looks homeless, but at least he was good:) |
 |
| Adorable little Daxon!! He is the cutest and happiest baby |
 |
| Korver dancing at the festival of trees |
 |
| dont' call CPS, but this was the most hilarious sight. I was getting ready and Korver climbed up on the potty, and slipped and fell right into the garbage can. I felt so bad for him, but it was the funniest thing ever too |
3 comments:
Looks like you all had way too much fun!!! I love the picture of Korver in the wastebasket...Hilarious:) The nativity show looked amazing!
That was such a fun week! It is always so fun to spend time with you and your family! I never saw the pic of korver in the garbage can, thats hilarious!!! Wish we couldve seen the nativity!! Ill never forget when u turned crazy on black friday:)
Ash, I don't know why I was blessed with such great daughters! I always knew that if I could make it through those teen years, they would be my best friends forever!! And now we have two of the greatest daughter-sister-in-laws!! I loved the road trip with you and the kids. I am so glad you could spend the whole week with us. Being together makes me appreciate those special times together because we are so far away. Last nite at the Belnap Christmas party, I wished so much for all of you to be there. The picture of Korver looking at Santa is priceless! and the garbage can is hilarious. Seeing the grandkids enjoy each other so much and the special bond they have even though they don't see each other all the time is amazing. I swear they were buddies in heaven and all came at once. Love YOU
Post a Comment