I wanted to make sure I took a few minutes to write all that I'm thankful for this year. I am most grateful this year for the gospel, my Savior, and the amazing work that is done in the church. Without it I couldn't be with my family forever, and I'm thankful it helps guide me with raising my children. Everybody makes it possible for the work of the Lord to be carried out, and I'm thankful for the example of each and every person I have in my life, that helps me to become a better person, better raise my children, and most important it gives me peace that I will always be with my family forever. Second I am thankful for my little family. I'm grateful they are healthy, happy, give me a reason to smile everyday, and together we complete each other. Nothing is better than watching my children laugh, love each other, and when Cody and I can sit back and watch what are kids are becoming life couldn't be any better. Life is all about family, our relationships, and loving each other the best we can. Life is so fragile, and I'm thankful for everyday I have with everyone that I care about and love. I'm thankful for a husband who is willing to get up everyday and provide for our family, so I can stay home with our kids. He is my rock, teaches me, loves me, and loves being a dad to our kids. I truly feel lucky everyday that I found him, because he is so good to our family, and takes the time to teach our kids and talk about life experiences with them. I'm also thankful for this country we live in. Sometimes I wonder how I got so lucky to be born to a family in the Unites States. I'm thankful for the freedoms my family has everyday. I think we sometimes forget how lucky we are to have the freedom of choice.
I'm also extremely grateful this year that my sweet nieces are here with us, and that the Lord has worked miracles in their lives. I am thankful for miracles, and the power of faith. I can see how real it is! It has been a challenging year for our family, but I really feel so much more thankful this year for all I have. My goal for 2012 is to try and see the good in my life everyday, and not focus on what is not perfect.
1 comment:
I am so thankful for the chance to spend a whole week together!! It was a fun road trip and we need to do it more often. Love You
Post a Comment