He is still a big fan of milk!! He loves it, and every morning he will stand by the fridge with his sippy cup, and once I take his sippy cup and open the fridge he starts waving his arms and making his excited sound. It is hilarious!! He loves to eat, but is very picky about textures. If you try and mix foods he will spit it out, and not eat it. He will eat any baby food but if I try and give him the real fruit or veggie, besides banana he will toss it on the floor. His favorite foods are; noodles, german pancakes, cheeseburgers, baby sippable veggie and fruit drinks, macaroni and cheese, squash, ice cream, yogurt, cheese, and frosted mini wheats.
Korver probably eats more than Trey most days, but if you give him his 3 meals a day and his milk, he is the happiest little boy!!
Korver still loves books!! If I can't find him he's usually in his room looking at his books:). He also loves to watch kid shows! He will bring me the remote, and if I put on a show for him he gets SO excited!! He waves his arms in the air, and loves to dance to the music!! I love how excited he gets about things, and even though he doesn't say much yet, he's very verbal. I think once he really starts talking he's going to be a talker!! He loves to walk around the house and say, ducka, ducka, ducka, ducka.
I love my baby boy more than anything, and I have loved every second of being a mom to him. I tell Cody I'm in no hurry to have another baby just yet, because I really want to enjoy Korver as a baby. I do want another one, but I'm just loving this little boy right now!!
A few other fun facts about Korver right now:
He loves chocolate, but not other candy
He is a great sleeper
Loves to jump on the tramp, balls, music, and being outside
He loves to have dance parties with his brother and sister
Loves to run and laugh
Not a huge fan of church yet
Loves dogs
Is a big momma's boy
Korver loves bubbles!! I thought these pictures of him by the bubble machine were so cute!!
No comments:
Post a Comment