Lexi brings in her Team Jaylie t-shirt grandma Jaylene had given her and says, "this year for my birthday I want to have a Team Jaylie party, with team Jaylie candy and cake." I thought it was really sweet because birthday parties are a BIG deal to Lexi, and she plans her next one all year long.
Trey was saying the family prayer the other night and he said. " please bless us to eat healthy food that will make us big, strong, and healthy. Please help me not eat so much junk food that isn't good for me." His whole prayer was about eating healthy, and Cody and I were trying not to crack up. Trey is so proud of himself when he eats lots of fruit and vegetables. He LOVES treats, so it's funny he would pray for this. He's so cute.
Another prayer Trey said, "please help Jaylie to be healthy and grow to be a teenager."
Lexi and Trey were sitting at the table coloring and Lexi told Trey, "Trey I'm so glad you are my brother, but I would really like a sister one day too."
We had to get our oil changed in our car, and since it was going to be awhile I took the kids over to the gas station to get a treat. On our walk back to get our car Lexi and Trey noticed some animal footprints. Trey said, "Lexi these are giraffe foot prints. Did you know giraffes live in Arizona?" Lexi responds very serious with, "Trey giraffes don't live in Arizona, they live in Idaho." I could not stop laughing, and then I told Lexi they lived in Africa trying not to laugh.
Every prayer Trey and Lexi both bless Sofia. Trey always says in his prayer, "please bless Sofia, that she will grow big and strong, and be happy." They love Sofia, and it was so fun for them to see her again at Bear Lake. She is such a cutie pie, and I loved seeing her as well.
We had to get our oil changed in our car, and since it was going to be awhile I took the kids over to the gas station to get a treat. On our walk back to get our car Lexi and Trey noticed some animal footprints. Trey said, "Lexi these are giraffe foot prints. Did you know giraffes live in Arizona?" Lexi responds very serious with, "Trey giraffes don't live in Arizona, they live in Idaho." I could not stop laughing, and then I told Lexi they lived in Africa trying not to laugh.
Every prayer Trey and Lexi both bless Sofia. Trey always says in his prayer, "please bless Sofia, that she will grow big and strong, and be happy." They love Sofia, and it was so fun for them to see her again at Bear Lake. She is such a cutie pie, and I loved seeing her as well.
5 comments:
Your kids are hilarious! Lexi is so sweet and always thinking of others! I love that trey prays to eat healthy cuz he definetely loves his treats!!
I love the sincerity and innocence of little children. They say the funniest things! Lexi is a sweetheart and a deep thinker for only 5. Trey is just so matter of fact. He cracks me up! I keep remembering how much he likes treats and when he had breakfast at McDonalds and then he insisted on eating every last soccer treat and threw up on me in the back of the van! Not many kids would include eating healthy in their prayers. So cute! I think it is so great to hear all the little grandkids remember Sofia in their prayers. I know the many prayers have been heard in her behalf, because she is a little miricle.
Ash your kids are adorable and ever so precious! A true testament to her amazing parents!
Needed to hear those cute quote today... made my day! i just love your little kiddos!
Post a Comment