Sunday, July 24, 2011

Pictures from Texas trip

These are not very good quality, because they were taken on our phones.

Korver's first plane trip

Lexi on the tire swing

This was such a fun sign

Love him






Lexi and Jaylie doing tricks


getting ready to eat smores

yummy









Trey wrapped himself up in these





The kids had a babysitter one night and they made beds for their animals









these two were hilarious together









Krispy Kreme!!


She is so adorable









Korver tasted his first donut, and loved it







I love these two 














Such a precious picture

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are touching pictures with Jaylie. It is a strong reminder of how kids love unconditionally and how families are meant to be there for each other, no matter what! I am glad you made the trip. I am sure your visit came at a much needed time. Korver is such a crack up in his krispy kreme hat! These are great pictures!

Todd and Rikki Smith said...

Ash, I am so glad you guys were able to go and visit. I bet you were such a support to Kajsa. I know you are always there for me and I am sure Kajsa feels the same. I am glad you go make those memories. Those pictures are priceless!