A few weeks ago we took a trip out to California!! It was so much fun going to the beach, to Balboa Park, swimming at the hotel, walking by the ocean, riding the ferry and rides at Balboa Park, and just enjoying time together. I can see why so many people love California! I would love to live by the beach, and be able to enjoy the ocean everyday. I don't think there is anything more beautiful or relaxing than listening to the waves of the ocean. It was such a stress free weekend, and Cody said we needed to do more weekend trips like that one. I am glad he wants to do things as a family, because it helps us stay close and really enjoy life. I have learned the past two months how important it is to make time to do things together as a family. You never know when life will change, and it's important to make the most of our time here together. I am grateful for my family and for Cody. They are the biggest blessings in my life, and I love being with them.
1 comment:
It looks like so much fun! I agree that sometimes you need to get away from the everyday duties to really spend quality time together. The kids looked like they loved the beach. Korver is a crack up. What a fun get away!! You and Cody look great too!!
Post a Comment