Our good friends the Finters are always so nice to invite us along on their camping trips. They definitely have all the gear and fun stuff when it comes to camping, and we always have such a fun time with them. Our kids are exactly the same ages, so they have a lot of fun together as well. Her and I had our babies two weeks apart! We had so much fun hiking, 4-wheeling, getting DIRTY, and hanging out by the fire talking. We broke in our new car taking it camping, and by breaking it in, I mean scraping the whole bumper!! Good thing Cody was driving...hee hee!! I guess that's what an SUV is for right? The kids had fun, and actually got to shoot the pellet gun for the first time. They loved it! I really do like camping, and it is such a nice change of scenery being up in the woods. It always reminds me of home, but we were surprised how cold it got at night. We weren't quite prepared for that, and it was a long night of sleeping! Thanks again to our good friends for the invite, because we had a lot of fun!



 |
| Lexi with all her 4-wheeling gear on |
 |
| Trey loves the 4-wheelers, but I think Lexi is a close second |
 |
| Getting a workout hiking with Korver! |
 |
| Beautiful view |
 |
| Lexi and Ella in their pellet gun glasses |
 |
| Lexi loved shooting the gun at the cans |
 |
| Trey doing his normal pose! It is hilarious when he does this |
3 comments:
Holy Cow! I am way behind on checking peoples blogs! You have a bunch of new posts!
Camping and the beach look like so much fun! It is so funny how Carter loves when my Cody take just him ad spoends time with him... tthey love it!
So Carter for ab out 2 months straight has been saiying the same ptrayer everytime he says it... and he always blesses everyone in our immediate family and then he says " Bwess Ashaley(thats how he says it), yexi, twey, and tody. Bwess torver that he will get big, name of Jesus Christ amen." Sooo funny! Always blesses your family for some reason. I guess that is why Korver is getting SOOO BIG! :)
Looks like fun! Your family is so cute! Hey, will you send me your email address so I can email you guys Brent's contact info? I'm at andreasorenson@hotmail.com.
Thanks!! Miss you guys.
It looks so fun and so pretty! There is nothing kids like better. Trey has been asking so much about 4-wheeling...I am glad he got to go. Well at least you got the first scratch on the car over with. It was usually me who managed the get the first "ding."
Glad you had a good time.
Post a Comment