Thursday, May 19, 2011

Grandma and Grandpa Belnap come to Arizona

My grandparents came to Arizona for a relaxing week in their time share.  We went down to see them one day, and the kids had so much fun swimming in the pool and having lunch with them. My grandparents are probably one of the best influences in my life. I love them so much and everyday I'm grateful for their example and the thoughtful people they are. You always feel loved and welcome when you are with them. I'm so glad we got a chance to hang out with them, because we don't get up to Utah enough. 




My aunt Leann and uncle Dennis were with them

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Lexi and Trey, not very many children can say they went swimming with their great grandparents! I know Grandma and Grandpa and Dennis and LeAnn loved seeing you and the kids, Ash. Please thank Cody for his kindness to Grandpa for taking so much time on his dental work. That was a good excuse for them to visit you.