One of the good things about making such a quick trip to Utah, is the kids got to see their cousins!! They always love this, and Lexi always tells me we need to move closer to them. The highlight for me was meeting baby Sofia, and Daxon for the first time on this trip. It was so special meeting both of them, and they are both the most adorable babies. My sister's little Sofia was born 3 months early due to some complications, and she is small but so sweet and beautiful. You just get a special feeling when you sit in there and talk to her. She is truly a fighter, and such an angel. She was born 1 lb 14 oz, but is now 6 weeks, and 4 lbs. My sister has been such a trooper, and is amazing to watch!! Who would've thought my sister's babies would only come a day apart, and they were due 3 months apart. I guess they just wanted to come down together!!
Daxon is adorable and so sweet. You forget how tiny babies are, but he is so fun! I'm so glad we got to see them both while we were home. It was great hanging out with all of our family.
We then headed on to Las Vegas to spend a few days with Rikki and Todd. I am still bummed I had to miss a private concert with Lady Antebellum because Korver was sick. They are my favorite! We had a long trip with a sick baby, but it was still great to see everyone. Just wish your kids could magically stay healthy when you go on trips!!
 |
| at the hospital visiting Sofia |
 |
| Having lunch with the cousins |
 |
| beautiful Sofia |
 |
| Going to the movie theatre to watch Tangled! They had so much fun!! |
 |
| at the splash park in Vegas |
 |
| Lexi and Hallee having fun |
 |
| baby Daxon |
 |
| cousins!! |
1 comment:
The craziest part about that whole thing is Korver was still a little ANGEL even when he wasn't feeling good. Brooke poasted a picture of Korver hanging out in his stroller just RELAXING and it just fits him! :) I am laughing right now of the picture of the cousins and Hallee has her arm around trey. SO funny! Let me know what you find about about Treys ears! Hallee failed her hearing test, then she got tubes and has been good to go since! I am so sorry to hear about Jaylie. I started crying yesterday and can't get her off my mind. Love you Ash! Sure wish you lived down the street and we could head to the splash park today together! I would love that!
Post a Comment