Sunday, April 17, 2011

Random pictures


These are a few random picture I found from the last couple of months. I thought they were fun so I wanted to post them to our blog for memory sake! 

Lexi wanted to sleep in a sleeping bag and lay all of her birthday stuff out the night of her birthday

Her tangled things

a few more birthday presents

Grandpa Bob dancing with all the kids at San Tan Flatts

Lexi and the Elg kids 


Korver looked really really hot in this picture. 

Our neighbors the Elg's! We love this family so much, and they are one of the main reasons we love our home so much


Two little fish


Lexi and Trey making their gingerbread house 



finished product!! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Santan Flats. It is the funnest place! Good music, yummy smores, and good dancing. I love your neighbors too. They are great people! These pictures made me want to pinch little Korver's cheeks. I miss the kids.

Todd and Rikki Smith said...

I love all of lexis tangled stuff! I wasnt a huge fan when I saw the movie in the theatre but we rented it and I LOVE it! It is so cute! Next time we come we really need to go to santan flats, not just make smores in the microwave:) Your kids are adorable! Great gingerbread house!