I really can't believe my chubby cheek, handsome, sweet little boy is 10 months old!! I really wish I could stop time and keep him little! He has brought so much love into our home, and as Cody says, "when he looks at you it just makes you happy." He has such a sweet disposition, and smile. I love waking up to him standing in his crib waiting for me to come and get him.
Korver has changed so much over the past few months. He is cruising the furniture, pulling himself up to everything, loves books, enjoys crawling out the back door to play with the kids in the backyard if they leave the door open, and loves to explore his surroundings. He is very curious and likes to see what's in everything. He still does the army crawl, but is really fast at it. He crawls to the places he knows the kids will drop food, so he is constantly getting the mouth swab to see what he's eating!! Lexi and Trey LOVE Korver, so he is pretty used to getting mauled by them, but he seems to love it. He thinks they are pretty funny and they like to make him laugh. Korver reminds me so much of Lexi with his personality. They both love books, never cried much, very mellow, and really sweet. He is so sweet and I hope he will always stay that way. He loves to smile, will give you kisses, high fives, and loves to give raspberries to everything. He is a big talker, and loves to jabber all day.
He only weighed 20 lbs a few weeks ago, so he is losing some of his chub. He is definitely thinning out, and that makes me sad. I love his chunky legs and cheeks!! He is a great eater, and still loves milk the best! He definitely has auburn hair, and there is a lot of it! I really love the color it's turned, but I never thought I'd have a red head.
He has two bottom teeth, and four other teeth that are just about in. He loves to sleep, but is always in his bed awake talking around 6:30 am.
We love this little boy to pieces, and I really can't imagine our family without him. He was my hardest pregnancy by far, but he has been the best baby we could ask for, so I guess that was a trade off! We love you Korver Kip!!
 |
| trying on dad's hat |
 |
| pulling out things from the cupboard |
 |
| Seeing what toys he can find in the play room. |
 |
| He crawls in and out of this about 5 times a day |
 |
| enjoying aunt Jay's tub! He loves the water |
 |
| My two boys |
 |
| In his BYU outfit! |
 |
| Korver and Stella |
 |
| Love this smile |
 |
| I could kiss him all day long! |
5 comments:
I cant believe how fast the time goes! And what a little chunk Korver still is!! He is such a sweet baby!!
He is sooooo handsome! Why can't he stay this age forever! I love him so much! When I look at these pictures it just makes me sad that you don't live down the road so we could just cuddle each others babies everyday! I love you! It was great talking to you even if it was 11 PM! love you! Can't wait for my shakes!
Korver is so mellow, happy, and handsome! He is one of the best babies I have ever seen. He is growing too fast and we definitely don't get to see him often enough. I love the color of his hair and we are happy to have a red head in the family. We need a little variety! We love you so much Korver bud!
I loved being with little Korver on our trip out there. He is definately one good little baby!!! I hope his head is ok from the stair fall. He is the cutest thing and it was so fun to be with you all this past month!
What a cute guy! I love seeing how our babies are doing such similar things! I also had to laugh when you said he was "only 20 lbs" at 10 months. What a cute little chunk! I got a string bean with Zander only weighing 17 lbs at his 1 year appointment! I love looking at your blog! :)
Post a Comment