The pictures are beautiful! I love the spring colors. The boys are so handsome and Lexi is looking way too grown up. Korver makes me laugh and it makes me miss the kids.
You all look so great... how did you pull that off with three kids under 5? I dunno but it looks great!Korver is such a little chubby cuddly bear i want to be in Arizona to squeeze his cheeks! love him!
8 comments:
These turned out so cute... I am in love with your adorable kids!
Beautiful! Everybody looks fabulous!
Such a beautiful family!
Like always...you guys are so photogenic! Love the pictures.
The pictures are beautiful! I love the spring colors. The boys are so handsome and Lexi is looking way too grown up. Korver makes me laugh and it makes me miss the kids.
Ash, these are adorable! What a fun "spring" idea! I love spring colors and how fresh everyone looks! You have a beautiful family!
cute cute family. Lexi is beautiful
You all look so great... how did you pull that off with three kids under 5? I dunno but it looks great!Korver is such a little chubby cuddly bear i want to be in Arizona to squeeze his cheeks! love him!
Post a Comment