Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Super Bowl

This year for super bowl we had our friends from dental school over. Last year we went to their house, so this year we had it at ours! We always have so much fun with the Robert's and Weed's. The kids played great together so we could actually watch the game and enjoy some yummy food!! It was fun to have my parents here too for it. 

We went in the playroom before our friends came, and Lexi had set up a party table all on her own.  She had a few bowls of snacks, and used the decoration from her birthday party for the centerpiece.  We couldn't believe she thought of that.  She is so cute!! 


All the girls dressed up

My cute parents

Heather, Trace, and Dax! Trace couldn't stay awake

The boys loved Korver!  Dax was posing so funny



Brian, Spencer, and Cody


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't usually get excited about the super bowl cause we are usually by ourselves and that was a lot of fun to spend it with you. Good food, good company, and lots of fun!! Lexi, I am going to hire you as my decorater. I love your table that you decorated all by yourself.

Todd and Rikki Smith said...

Good friends are priceless! Ash you always seem to make such good friends wherever you move! You have such an outgoing fun personality! What a fun party!

craptasticcancer.blogspot.com said...

What a blast! I miss you guys and the Roberts family. Too bad the Colts weren't playing! Then it would have been a game worth watching!!!

Anonymous said...

Sister like brother:) I loved Lexi and Trey in there soccer uniforms. They looked sooooo cute!! Taylor keeps asking to play soccer. I think we might sign her up in the fall:) I don't think most kids Trey's age are interested in much but the rocks and sticks:) But, he sure looked cute!!