Monday, March 14, 2011
Life
I love moments in life that help you put everything into perspective. It hasn't been any big moments, but the earthquake in Japan, seeing everything my sister is going through right now with her pregnancy, watching my kids play and grow, and serving in the primary presidency. It makes you realize who is really in charge, and it's definitely not us! I am so glad I have the gospel and almost everyday I receive some sort of confirmation that the gospel is true. I realize how lucky I am to have it, and what a huge roll it is playing in my life and the life of my kids. I'm thankful for the knowledge we have of the plan of salvation, and it's amazing how much love you can have for people on the other side of the world. I'm thankful to be apart of a church that serves all the time! I'm thankful that my sister has people in her ward watching out for her, and it's really amazing how willing everyone is to pitch in. It makes you realize what really matters. It's not our beautiful homes, the stuff we have, or money. I know as long as my family stays in tact, and we can be together forever that is all that really matters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love your thoughts and I couldn't agree more. We all need to focus on the big picture of life . We need to feel so blessed when you see these terrible disasters! I love Pres. Uchtdorf's talk in the March Ensign of "Is the cup half empty or half full?"
Count your blessings everyday!! When it gets right down to it, family is EVERYTHING!!
Ashley, beautiful post. Thanks for the great reminder!
Such a cute blog Ash! I don't have a chance to check them out too often but this post is so true. What a darling family you have. It looks like you guys are doing well and enjoying life to the fullest. You look fantastic and your daughter Lexie looks JUST LIKE YOU! It's so cute! Hope all is well!!!
Post a Comment