Can my cute little chubby cheeked boy really be almost 8 months! I say this every month, but I really want to freeze time with this sweet little boy! He has me wrapped around his finger and I can't get enough of his big smiles, or his laugh. He is spoiled by our whole family, because everybody just loves him, and I'm sure he gets a few too many kisses between the 4 of us. He is LOVED what can I say! He is entertained all day, and Lexi and Trey want to know where he is all the time.
Korver has started eating real food and loves vegetables more than fruit, and still absolutely hates rice cereal (even if it's mixed with fruit). He loves it when he gets a little taste of bread, his puffs, and really wants what we are eating. He still loves his milk the most, but I can tell he's going to love eating when he gets a taste of the real stuff. He is starting to army crawl, and will get himself up to crawl and will go forward then fall. I think he will be crawling soon, but for now he rolls and scoots to get wherever he wants to go! He is now in 18 month clothes, and weighs a little over 20 lbs. He loves toys that sing to him, but is petrified of Lexi's pig bank. It oinks, wiggles it's ears, and squeals every time you put money in it. Korver screams, cries, then won't take his eyes off of it, every time it goes off. I think he thinks it's going to get him.
8 comments:
Ash this makes me and Hallee just want to pick up and drive to Arizona to squeeze little Korvers cheeks! He is so darn cute amd those bigbrown eyes are to die for! We miss you!
Korver,
I got WAY too attached to you with 2 visits so close together. You are definitely the best natured little guy ever. You are a baby that we all dream about having!! You are so handsome and you have the cutest cheeks ever. Sorry if I spoiled you, but you are just too fun to snuggle and give lots of hugs and kisses to!! I miss you....
Wow...is he really already 7 months?! He is so cute and I love those cheeks!!!
I cant believe he weighs 20 lbs!!! What a tank! He is so adorable! I cant wait to come give him a squeeze! COngrats on making it 8yrs!! You and cody really are perfect together! You are an adorable couple and make the most beautiful babies!
Korver, I can't believe how much you have changed since Bear Lake. What a handsom little fellow you are. Your mom's arms should be pretty darn buff:) Sounds like brother and sister are taking good care of you:)
Wow! I can't believe he's already 8 months old! He is so cute!!
What a cute, chunky boy!
So cute and chunky!! How fun.
Post a Comment