Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Korver at 5 months

I can't believe my baby is really 5 months old!! Where has all the time gone? If I could freeze time right now I would. I LOVE the age he's at right now, and he has melted  my heart from the day he was born. I just LOVE my little guy to pieces, and could kiss and hold him all day long. This might sound cheesy, but I just feel like this sweet little boy is an extra special spirit. He brings so much joy to everyone, and is always happy...except for when he's ready to eat. He has such a mellow, easy going, shy, and sweet personality. As you can tell from his size he LOVES to eat, but only milk. He IS NOT a fan of any other kind of food. He hates all baby food, rice cereal, and oatmeal! We have tried it all several times and he spits it right back at me and gives the disgusted look every time, then gags. He is a milk man through and through!!

At 5 months Korver is wearing 12 month clothes! We put Trey's superman costume that he wore at 13 months on Korver, and it fit just right! Cody and I just started laughing because Korver really isn't that fat, he's just BIG and tall!! He is my cuddly teddy bear, and super squishy!! My mom bought him a s12 month sweat suit that says BIG GUY on it, and the top was actually too small.  We were all laughing, and Korver just sat there smiling. To say I'm enjoying this little boy would be an understatement!  He is my little pal, and the 9 months of being sick everyday was worth it!!

A few weeks ago Korver found his toes, and started rolling over. I was a little worried he wouldn't roll over because of his laid back personality, and plus he didn't seem very interested.
Korver also loves the television. If he can hear the kids watching something he will completely turn his head so he can watch. He also loves when Lexi and Trey talk to him. They both love him, and Korver is always the first person Lexi wants to see when she comes home from preschool.
Some days I can't believe I am old enough to have 3 kids, but I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world...even when we have our crazy days!  I just wish I could teach my kids as much as they teach me. When I had my kids I didn't know my heart could stretch to love so many people.  I may not always be the best mom, but I love my kids so much.  I just wish all little kids around the world were loved, and had someone to love them.













5 comments:

Jami said...

He's such a little stud!

Todd and Rikki Smith said...

KOrver is 5 months going on 2! I love what a chunk he is! And he is the BEST baby ever! I dont think I heard him cry once this whole weekend! It was so fun to see you guys and spend the weekend together! You have an adorable family and your kids are so fun!

Anonymous said...

Korver does look so big!! I loved reading all the stuff about him. Wish we could see you guys at Christmas.

Jenny said...

He is so darling. I just want to kiss his chubby cheeks!

NAT said...

He is such a doll. I love his facial expressions while you're feeding him. What a crack up.