We had to get new family pictures this year so our little guy could be included. It's crazy how fast family pictures get out dated when you have little ones!! They change so fast so it's fun to see how much they change in just one year. It was actually a little chilly this year for Arizona so we were moving pretty fast to get through the pictures. I was sad because we didn't get a picture of all three kids together. I guess I should just be lucky no one was crying!!




























7 comments:
Wow, what a cute family! I just want to eat up Korver's cheeks. You are looking great Ash.
These look great!
Love the hat on Korver. Lexi looks like a million bucks, and trey is a handsom little devil. These turned out sooo cute:) Must have a good gene pool from the parents:)
Love them! I already told you how gorgeous you look! and youre kids look so cute! I still cant believe how much korver reminds me of trey! Awesome pics!
What a beautiful family! I love these pictures! They turned out so nice. Korver's cheeks are just the cutest! I love his hat. I can't wait to see you all!
I love your pictures and color scheme. They look really good! Your kids are so darling and have such great features. Way to go, Ash & Cody! :)
BEAUTIFUL pictures!! Love them.
Post a Comment