I can't believe this is Lexi's last year of preschool before she goes to kindergarten. She loves school and has been learning so much! She keeps telling me she doesn't want to go to kindergarten because she has to get shots. Our neighbor who's already in school told her that a few months ago.
We car pool with two other little boys to preschool, and I always laugh because Lexi loves to tell the boys all about her week, and what she did that weekend.
4 comments:
Lexi has grown up way too fast! She is definitely fun to talk to. She is 4 going on 10. You look so pretty, Lex, and I am so glad you are enjoying pre-school. I don't want you to go to kindergarten either!
She's adorable
I cant believe how big these guys are getting! Lexi looks adorable!
She's such a cutie.
Post a Comment