Friday, September 24, 2010

Trey's 3rd Birthday

Trey had such a great 3rd birthday!! Anybody who knows Trey knows a little boy who LOVES life, and wants to live it to the fullest! Everything is hard, 90 mph, and all boy! He has the funniest personality, and always makes you laugh with the jokes he says. He is very smart and if it's not his idea there is no way you will convince him otherwise. If he doesn't know how to do something he will try until he can do it. This past year he really wanted to learn how to ride his bike, and he sat outside until he could petal his bike all by himself. He is like this with anything he does, and sometimes just watching him cracks me up.
This year for his birthday I think he had all he could've asked for. His grandpa Bob being here was probably the best gift he received, his Thomas cake, new trains, and going to Chuckie Cheese with his cousins. If you know Trey you know he's hooked to his grandpa Bob's hip! He wants to be wherever he is, and was so upset when he realized he wasn't going home with grandma and grandpa Smith. I love watching Trey get excited, and he couldn't wait to go to the store and order his cake. We love this little boy and he is such a good big brother. No matter how rough and tough he can be, Trey loves to be cuddled, read books, snuggle Korver, and has such a tender heart. Happy birthday to our little guy!! We love you and thanks for keeping us on our toes with your funny and busy personality.

As for me I had a great birthday as well. Since Trey and I share a birthday we always try and do something for him and then something for me. On the day of our birthday I took Trey out to eat all by himself. He wanted to go to McDonalds, and we had so much fun. He felt so important and couldn't wait to tell Lexi where he went with mom. I woke up to 2 dozen roses that morning and a sweet card from Cody. I had already gotten a few new things that I wanted the week prior for my birthday. We couldn't go out that night because Cody had to go and see families for Elder's Quorum, but he surprised me with a date to my favorite restaurant that weekend (which is still on a raincheck bc I got the flu). The night of my birthday I went out with some of my good friends. We had so much fun and I'm lucky to have met such great girls since moving here.
It was a great 30th birthday!!








































































8 comments:

NAT said...

Happy Birthday, Trey & Ash! I'm glad you had a good one. Good old Chuck-E-Cheese never disappoints. :)
I'm glad you had a nice visit with Mom & Dad, Kip & Jay. Wish we could have been there. We'll get out there someday.

Your hair is getting so long. It's beautiful!

Unknown said...

YAY! I am glad you got come pics of this weekend. I didn't get any! My camera is broken and i haven't broke down and baught a new one yet. It was a blast for the kids at good ol chuck e cheese! Carter loved it and still talks about it! Sorry hallee and I weren't feeling the best! I hope you re feeling better by now! Love you!

Our Family said...

Glad you both had a fun birthday!!

Anonymous said...

We are so glad we were able to be there for Trey's birthday! He was so funny when he offered to give each child one of his trains! I think you sort of got overlooked Ash for your birthday, but I hope you know you are loved and so lucky to share a birthday with such a fun, handsome, little boy! Cute pictures....We love you Trey!

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday to you both! Trey is such a cute little guy! You look gorgeous as always! Miss you friend!

Anonymous said...

Oh my heck... I forgt your b-day's were the day after Taylors. I even talked to you too. I am awful!! I hope you guys had a great time... From the looks of it you did. SO sorry I didn't wish you one on the phone. How fun for you to celebrate with your mom and dad:) Trey is so handsome

Todd and Rikki Smith said...

Happy birthday ash and trey! I just love trey cuz he brings back so many fun memories of chan when he was little! He has sucha fun contagious little energy about him! Ash I am sorry you were sick but it looks like you had a fun bday also! HOw fun to share it with trey!

Amber and Co. said...

Happy Birthday Trey and Happy Birthday Ashley! Looks like a great Thomas party and fun with your family!