Sunday, September 19, 2010
Early 30th Birthday Celebration with 3 of my best friends!
This year 3 of my best friends from back home had been planning what we wanted to do to celebrate all of our 30th birthdays. We were going to go to meet up in Vegas for a girls weekend, but decided it was too close to Mandy's due date. Since I was coming home we just decided to do a girls night out. It was SO fun to hang out and reminisce about all the fun times we've had. I have been friends with these girls since middle school. We played high school sports together, dated best guy friends, went to almost every dance together in high school, and eventually the twins were responsible for Cody and I meeting each other! We have had so many fun memories traveling across the state of Wyoming, and I truly feel so blessed to call them friends. We have always stayed close, even though we live so far apart. These girls are so special to me and I'm so glad we could celebrate our 30th birthdays together. Time goes by so fast, and I can't believe we've been friends for nearly 20 years!! Saying that makes me feel old. Glad these girls were put into my life.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You all look as young as you did in high school! Ash, I am so glad you all got together. You were very blessed in your life to be surrounded by such good, influentual friends!
Post a Comment