Ashley, Korver is the cutest little boy! I can't wait to meet him and hold him. Glad everything went great. Hope you all are doing well and enjoying little Korver =)
WOW... I can't believe you gave birth to a baby that big! He looks like he is 2 months old in these pics... my babies are always so small... I guess it goes to show that those shakes you drink really work... maybe i need to try em so my next baby will be big! I love him already... what cute pics! I admit that I am crying right now b/c Ithink it stinks that I can't be there with you right now! I love you!
He is so handsome! I love how all of your kids have these full heads of dark hair when they're born. I hope you're doing okay on your own, since Mom left.
I really miss holding little Korver since I have been home. He is such a handsome, adorable little guy and he is such a great baby so far. If he stays this good, you are a lucky Mom! Lexi and Trey are so cute with him and it was so fun to see them so thrilled with him. I loved my visit so much, and the time went way too fast. I am so thankful Korver is so healthy and you are doing so great for having such a big boy! Thanks so much for such a fun visit for taking me out for lunch and dinner for my birthday! It was great....
Ash he is so cute! BUt i wouldnt have expected any different cuz lexi and trey are adorable! I am so glad he is here safely! I hope youre feeling better and I cant wait to hold that little man!
17 comments:
Ashley, Korver is the cutest little boy! I can't wait to meet him and hold him. Glad everything went great. Hope you all are doing well and enjoying little Korver =)
He's so cute!! All your kids are adorable. Hope you guys are doing well.
Those pictures are just the cutest things! Thank you for sharing. How are you doing with 3 little ones?
What a sweet little chunk! He is beautiful, congrats!
How cute! Look at all that dark hair!! What a handsome boy. Congratulations you guys. Hope you are feeling well Ash!
What a darling baby boy! Great pictures too! How all is going well and you adjusting to having 3.
Ash- Like I said in my e-mail....he is so adorable. I can't wait to meet and hold him when we go to Bear Lake:) Congrats!!
WOW... I can't believe you gave birth to a baby that big! He looks like he is 2 months old in these pics... my babies are always so small... I guess it goes to show that those shakes you drink really work... maybe i need to try em so my next baby will be big! I love him already... what cute pics! I admit that I am crying right now b/c Ithink it stinks that I can't be there with you right now! I love you!
Korver is such a beautiful baby!! Congratulations, I am so happy for you!
He is so handsome! I love how all of your kids have these full heads of dark hair when they're born. I hope you're doing okay on your own, since Mom left.
Congrats!! He is ADORABLE! Hope all is well.
COngratulations. He is perfect! Hope you are all doing well.
I really miss holding little Korver since I have been home. He is such a handsome, adorable little guy and he is such a great baby so far. If he stays this good, you are a lucky Mom! Lexi and Trey are so cute with him and it was so fun to see them so thrilled with him. I loved my visit so much, and the time went way too fast. I am so thankful Korver is so healthy and you are doing so great for having such a big boy! Thanks so much for such a fun visit for taking me out for lunch and dinner for my birthday! It was great....
darling!! he is such a stinkin doll!
He's adorable-hope your adjusting well to three!
So I noticed in one of the comments that your going to be in Bear Lake...when are you going?
Ash he is so cute! BUt i wouldnt have expected any different cuz lexi and trey are adorable! I am so glad he is here safely! I hope youre feeling better and I cant wait to hold that little man!
Post a Comment