Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sports Class

Lexi and Trey have been taking a sports class for the past couple of months, and Monday was the last day of the class. Trey is taking it again this summer and Lexi is doing gymnastics. It's really nice because the city offers all different kind of classes every six weeks, so it's been fun to try the kids out in different things to see what they like. The kids both loved this class, but Lexi was interested in giving gymnastics a try. It was fun to go in the last class and see what they have been learning. They usually don't like us to stay because it's distracting to the kids, so it was fun to see them in action. I was pretty impressed with both of them and how coordinated they are. Lexi really likes the jump rope and hula hoop, and Trey likes jumping, the balls, and the balance beam. They are so cute to watch and it gives them some good exercise!!





























3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! That sounds like such a fun class! We are praying for Trey! We all fasted for him today. Even Addi Jane. She fasted too because I was fasting. I told myself I could make it until after church. Addi was wanting to eat like every 40 minutes. But she was happy and fine...just wanted to eat more. I couldn't keep her full for very long. It was worth it though. We hope and pray all goes well this week!

Anonymous said...

This class is a fun idea! They look like they are having a good time! We fasted for little Trey and are praying that we can find out what is going on. Hopefully nothing serious and that all will be fine. He is such a handsome, special little guy. Love You and we sure missed you at the Mom/daughter weekend.

Unknown said...

Hallee is oficially jealous... I think it is time to get her in gymnastics! Love little Trey... he is so darn cute... I son't know hwat it is about him but everytime u see him I just start cracking up. My favorite pic is the one with him against the wall with all the kids! He looks so much smaller than the rest! I sure appreciate the call the other night. I know it was an answer to my prayers that you called! I loved talking with you. Trey is in our prayers so all me when you know more!