The last couple of weeks I feel like I have been such a complainer. I am SO ready to have my baby boy and enjoy him being here instead of feeling yucky. I'm not sure why this pregnancy has been the hardest thus far, but it has. I have been sick pretty much the whole nine months, but I just have to keep telling myself this will all be worth it in a few weeks. I still wouldn't be surprised if our baby came out to be a girl because of how different my pregnancies have been between he and Trey. It's been confirmed 3 times, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed it's still a boy!!
I can't wait to feel back to normal again, motivated to work out (which has only happened maybe 4 or 5 times), go on walks, and get back to feeling my old self. I feel so lucky that everything has gone well thus far in my pregnancy, and Cody has been really great. Even though things have been really hard this pregnancy I am glad I get to be a mom and have the chance to carry my baby. I try and explain how it feels to Cody, but you just can't. It's a pretty miraculous thing to carry these babies, and think about how excited they must be to come here and finally get their body!
I'm nervous about the unexpected, and I wish my mom could plan when to be here for the birth, but these babies have a mind of their own, and I'm just excited for her to come out and visit!!
So the next few weeks I'm going to try and have a better attitude, and just hang in there without complaining!! Hopefully in a few weeks we will have a healthy little boy to enjoy and I will feel back to normal!
5 comments:
I am right there with you. I have not been sick, but I have had a lot of pain in my bones. It is really uncomfortable and makes it hard to move around at times. I am looking forward to feeling normal again too and most of all meeting this new little baby of ours!
Ash,
I know this last month is a real test! I am sorry you have been sick and having the pain that you have had. Our bodies go through a lot to have these little ones. Hang in there. I wish I was closer to help you more. I am so excited to come in June. By the way, you sure haven't complained much to me!!! I think you have done great.
Good Luck with everything! I can't wait to see him!
I'm sorry you've been so sick. Ugh, that sucks. Hang in there...you are so close! Can't wait to see little Korver.
Post a Comment