Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Easter Pageant & Conference
This year we went to the Easter pageant they hold at the Mesa temple every year with our friends Zaak and Jessica. It was so neat and it really brought the spirit of Easter into our home. The pageant it really big and they hold it on the grounds of the temple for one week prior to Easter. It portrays the entire life of Christ, and the music and words are really touching. I was a little worried how the kids would do but they loved it, especially Lexi. She asked questions the whole time, and afterwards she just kept asking why the people were so mean to Jesus. I was surprised how much Trey understood too. I love the ages my kids are at because they are such sponges. I always love this time of year, especially being able to listen to conference. We had such a nice relaxing weekend, and the talks were so powerful, and just what we needed to hear. I truly love this gospel and I'm so thankful for it in my life. I loved how so many of the talks were on the importance of good mothers in the home. I'm know I have such a big responsibility to teach my children the truth, and I'm grateful that they have been entrusted to me. I have a long way to go and I'm far from perfect, but I'm grateful in such a crazy world that I can teach them truth and provide them with a safe home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That sounds like it was really neat. I wish/wonder if there is something like that around here that I could take my kids to, next year.
Loved your testimony! Sometimes it's overwhelming of HOW responsible we are for these kids! It is for me, anyway.
Post a Comment