Monday, February 15, 2010

Lexi's 4th Birthday

Lexi turned 4 on Friday, and we waited until Saturday to have her party so Cody could celebrate with her too! On Friday we made the day all about her and she had such a fun day. I told her she could choose what we did that day, and for breakfast she wanted me to make her pancakes. Trey and I sang to her, and then of course Trey wanted us to sing happy birthday to him as well. Lexi then chose Olive Garden for lunch. She loves Olive Garden because of the mints you get at the end. The highlight of the day was then going to Build a Bear. She has waited so patiently for about six months to make a Hello Kitty!! Every time we go to the mall she wants to go in Build a Bear and see the Hello Kitty. I told her she had to wait until her birthday, so of course that was the first place she wanted to go when she woke up. She had so much fun stuffing her kitty, and picking out an outfit. Of course she picked out a princess shirt and some pants with diamonds (as Lexi would say. ) She loves things that sparkle, and was so proud of her Kitty. Trey loves his dog just as much!! There is no better feeling then to see your kids happy.

A few fun things about Lexi; She loves chocolate milk, going to the movies with her dad, playing with her brother and friends, learning new things, her cousins, loves to ask why, such a big helper, wants to choose the right, going places, animals, babies, riding her bike, watching princess movies, shopping, helping mom in the kitchen and around the house, taking care of her brother, super sweet and concerned about others feelings, very smart, can write her name, identify all of her letters, shapes, and numbers, mom's little pal, and most of all sleeping with mom and dad.
I say this a lot but Lexi came to our family first for a reason. I never have to worry about what she is doing, and she always watches out for Trey. She has always been the most mellow and sweet little girl. I feel so lucky to be her mom. I wish she could stay this age forever. Happy Birthday Lexi Lou!!




























































































2 comments:

Jenny said...

I cannot believe that sweet little girl is 4! Happy Birthday Lexi!

Anonymous said...

I love the Hello Kitty. So Cute. Lexi is just looking too old. I wish we could have shared your birthday with you Lex. We love you so much!!