Saturday, February 27, 2010

Funny for the day!

Everyday at least twice a day Trey asks for a, "cuckie cheese mommy." He loves the Chuckie Cheese string cheese we buy. It is so funny to hear him talk, because he LOVES to! Everyday he asks if his 4-wheeler is charged for the day. We usually have to charge it twice a day because he wants to go up all the mountains in our backyard. He is hilarious. He doesn't want to ride on the sidewalk, he wants to go up all the hills in our neighbors yards and the park. Our neighbors down the street have a big 4-wheeler, and Trey loves to go down to their house and have a ride. He is obsessed with 4-wheelers, and whenever I tell him we are going to see grandma and grandpa, he gets so excited because he knows he will get to ride the 4-wheeler.
We bought Trey a new bedroom set but because of some water issues we are having with our house we can't set it up yet. Every night when I put Trey to bed he says, "new cib (crib) set up yet?" All he knows is a crib so he thinks his new bed is a crib, and he's so excited to get it put up!

Another thing he loves to do lately is watch the Jazz games with Cody. He will cheer, "Jazz go." "Go d will." He will ask Cody to find his Jazz jersey so he can wear it during the games. Cody and I are always laughing at him. He has the funniest personality, and every time I get him from nursery, or the gym, he always says, "I a good boy mom." He just steals our hearts, and he is getting so much better at listening. He really is such a good boy.

5 comments:

Our Family said...

Trey is going to have so much fun with his little brother!

Anonymous said...

Trey, You are a little heart stealer! Those big brown eyes can get you most anything you want! Can't wait to see you....

Todd and Rikki Smith said...

I LOVE that you chose the name korver!! I love it! Trey is such a crack up and we cant wait to see your kids this weekend. I wish you guys would be able to stay a little longer but I know the kids will have a blast! Trey may just learn a few more tricks from his fav cousin! I agree with you that the gospel and family are all that really matter! your posts are always so uplifting and make me want to be more positive!

Tai said...

He is so cute! I love that he loves to watch the Jazz! They are doing good too so that makes it even more fun to watch!

NAT said...

Trey, you are such a handsome little guy. You will love having a brother! I like the name, Korver. Oh, and I heard about all of your water issues with your house. What a nightmare! Especially when you're trying to get ready for a baby! Hope you guys have a fun, kid-free weekend!