Tuesday, February 16, 2010

ARIEL PARTY

This year Lexi planned months ahead that she was going to have an Ariel party. All she really wanted was an Ariel cake, so when I asked her who she wanted to invite to her party, she told me all she wanted was a cake. Funny girl! We decided to go get Lexi's cake the night before, and luckily we did, or the cake part of her party would've been a disaster!! We went to pick it up and they had never made it. They had misplaced the ticket when we ordered the cake earlier in the week. Lexi kept asking why we weren't bringing her cake home with us, and the people assured us that the cake would be done before her party the next morning. Lexi couldn't wait for her party, and the kids had such a fun time. We played pin the tail on Cinderella, find the missing glass slipper, musical princesses, and took turns swinging at the princess crown pinata. All the girls came in their princess dresses, so it was fun to see all of them dressed up. Lexi invited two of her best little boy friends, so we said they could be the prince's of the party. It was a fun time and Lexi got a lot of fun presents. She was so excited that morning when she woke up, and couldn't wait to blow out the candles on her cake. I think the most exciting thing to Lexi about her birthday, is which cake she gets to pick out each year. She is pretty easy to please, and next year she already told me she wants to be Belle. She is such a funny girl. We love her to pieces, and hope she knows how much we love her, and we're glad she is our little princess


























10 comments:

Jenny said...

What a fun party. Lexi looks so grown up and absolutely darling in her pricess attire!

Our Family said...

So fun!!!

JLB Family said...

So cute. I am glad her cake was ready. She looks so grown up too.

craptasticcancer.blogspot.com said...

Lexi's hair is amazing! It looks so thick and beautiful! I wish I had that!

Heidi and Michael said...

How fun! I can't believe your little girl is 4 years old! She's not so little anymore is she! So crazy. She looks so cute in her princess outfit. Looks like a great party!!

Anonymous said...

This was a great idea for a party! It looked so fun to have all the kids dress up. Good Job Ash for making it such a fun, special day!

NAT said...

Happy Birthday, Lexi! What a fun party. I love your Ariel outfit.

Ash, your hair is getting so long! Hope you're feeling okay.

Jami said...

How Fun! Ellie and her would get along well together. Ellie's obsessed with princesses and always wants me to sing "Ariel" before she goes to bed. I love the outfit!

Todd and Rikki Smith said...

Happy birthday Lexi! You are th most beautiful ariel and ballerina I have ever seen! We are sorry we didnt call on your special day but we were doing some other important things! I am so happy stella gets to share your special day with you! ASh you look amazing! I wish i could pull off the pretty pregnant lady look! You really look great! Cant wait to see you guys in a few weeks.

Anonymous said...

Lexi, You make one beautiful little ariel. What a fun party your mom put on for you! It's sounds like you and Taylor would get along pretty well:) I can't believe you are 4! You look darling!