There is a reason I have been down and out of the blogging world, and some days I wish it were that I am just being lazy instead of sick. I have been horribly sick the last two months because we have a new addition coming to our family!! We are SUPER excited about it, but it has been pretty tough. We know that this addition was meant to come to our family, and we can't wait to meet him/her. Cody is sure it's a girl with how sick I've been, but we will just have to wait and see. I am due in June and 11 weeks along. We told our families on Halloween, because I was going to be with them a few weeks after that, and we knew with how sick I'd been they would pick up on it for sure. It was fun to be able to make Halloween a little more special this year. Lexi can't wait to be a big sister again, and Trey just keeps asking if I'm sick. They are so funny, and they are the BEST little caretakers anybody could ask for. They have been so sweet, and when I look at them I feel so blessed to have two sweet little spirits to be with everyday. They have their days, but I just love them so much. I'm so grateful for a good husband that hasn't once complained about picking up the house, entertaining kids, and taking great care of everybody the last few months. We are really looking forward to Christmas this year, and also going home to see our families. I have so much to be thankful this holiday season, but most importantly I need to express my love for my family and my Savior. Without these two things I would have nothing, and I'm so thankful for all I have. I count my blessings everyday for healthy beautiful children, a strong, loving, and wonderful husband who always takes the best care of us, all my family and extended family, and most importantly the gospel. I love the Christmas season and the feeling I have throughout the season. It takes on a whole new meaning now that I have kids.
Below is how I told Cody I was pregnant, and then we sent this to our families on Halloween to surprise them. They were SO excited and both of my sister in laws are pregnant with girls, so our kids will only be a few months apart!!
This is what is says below if you can't read it
TRICK OR TREAT, TRICK OR TREAT, WE HAVE A SPECIAL TREAT WE CAN’T WAIT MEET!!
DON’T BE SPOOKED OR SCARED, BY THIS TIME NEXT YEAR WE’LL HAVE 3 LITTLE PUMPKINS TO SCARE!!
WE HAVE LOTS OF “REESE’S” TO CELEBRATE AND WE CAN’T WAIT FOR THE “JOY” THIS NEW ADDITION WILL BE TO OUR FAMILY.
HOPE THIS SPOOKY SURPRISE DIDN’T SCARE YOU TOO MUCH!!
WE’RE PREGNANT WITH #3!!!!

18 comments:
congratulations guys. Thats eciting news!
I'm sorry that you've been so sick. I'm not looking forward to those days, again. Hang in there!
Morning sickness is the worse. Especially when your husband won't let you tell anyone you are pregnant, and so you have noone to complain to about it. So sorry you are sick! I don't understand the people who don't get sick???? The third pregnancy has definately been the hardest one for me....hopefully things will change for you and you will get feeling better soon!! Wish I lived closer so I could take your kids off your hands for awhile! Hang in there~
I'm so very excited for you...hope you start feeling better soon!
Congratulations you guys! That's so exciting! I hope the "sick" part doesn't last too long.
Ash, You are a good reminder to all of us about expressing thanks for all that we have. Life is hard but I know our family are blessed in so many ways. I am thankful for you and that you will make the sacrifices necessary to be a mother. Morning sickness is rough, especially when you are taking care of little ones. I wish I could bring you a meal and take the kids for a while. This long distance makes compassionate service hard!! Love you
Cute Poem! That's a great way to tell them! I hope you get to feeling better soon!
YEAH!!! Congrats! I'm so excited for your new addition! Hope you get to feeling better! You're such an example to me, I love how humble you are in everything! Wish we lived closer so I could help. My kids would welcome the company!
I am so happy for you both! Congrats! Sorry you have been so sick...hopefully you will start feeling better real soon!
Congratulations! You were creative in making your announcement. My third pregnancy was also my worst. Now I wake up early everyday and go to bed exhausted every night. Here's to many eventful days to come.
That is such a cute way of telling your family =)
Congratulations! So excited for your family!
yay! congratulations!!! we're so excited for you, and hope you feel better soon!
Congrats you guys!! We are so happy for you. Can't wait to see another cute Nielson baby!!!
Ash I am so happy youre pregnant!! Im sorry youve been so sick but it will pass...eventually!! It was so fun to have you guys here for a week! Youre always so good to give advice and youre always so positive! thanks for staying over when todd worked! Youre a great sister in law and i really appreciate our friendship!!
That is WONDERFUL news!!! I am so happy for you. You are so creative! What a fun way to tell people about your newest addition!
-Shantel
Congratulations...that is so exciting! I hope you're starting to feel better.
Post a Comment