Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Gratitude
The past couple days I have felt so grateful for everything that I have, so I just need to sit down and post it for journal sake. As I think about the seven years Cody and I have had together, I'm just so thankful Heavenly Father decided to bless me with the chance to be married to him. I have to laugh at all we have done in our short time together, but each year has brought lots of good times. He is such a wonderful husband, dad, brother, and son. He is so wonderful to us and I couldn't imagine experiencing all we have with anyone else. I'm grateful for the children we have together and it is such a nice feeling to know that when they are with their dad they are having a great time, and I don't have to worry one bit. My family means everything to me and if this was a perfect world I would live right down the street from all of my family, but since I can't I'm grateful for the little family I get to spend everyday with. I still wish I could live by all of my siblings, especially my mom and dad, but for now I'm grateful to be in a place we are happy. I just want all my family and friends to know how blessed we are because of you. As I look at all of my friends blogs from dental school, family blogs, and friends, I feel so grateful for all the many wonderful people who have touched our lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ash,
If we had our way, you would live closer too! But we are so proud of the good parents that you and Cody are and that you have touched so many other lives the way you have touched ours! I love you lots and miss you everyday!
Ash- That is so cute!! Lexi is such a good girl:) Way to go in teaching her:)
Post a Comment