Last Saturday we had a barbecue/baby shower for our staff to thank them for all of their hard work with the practice transition to the new building. They have done such a fantastic job and we appreciate all of their hard work to make the first month in our new building successful. We have such a good group of girls working for us, and it was fun to meet their families. Our front office manager below is having a baby in November so we wanted to have a baby shower along with the barbecue. We can't wait to meet her little girl, and she will be the best mom. We had so much fun playing games, eating, and hanging out. It was a fun night and I think we're going to make it a tradition!!



6 comments:
Ash, we are so happy for you guys! Lexi is such a big brave girl. We will have to get together when we come back.
Must be nice to have a dentist in the family. Let me guess...he gives you a discount??? My kids love going to the dentist too. Taylor had her first experience a couple months ago and whenever we drive by she asks if we can go there. Lexi looks so cute! I love her bows:)
What a fun night. Sounds like you guys are doing well and the practice is running smoothly! I wish you guys all the best!
Miss you!
YAY for lexi! Hallee kinda had the same exoerince... she hated polishing but did better than Ii thought... I thought she wouldn't do well b/c it was me cleaning her teeth. She didn't let the dentist look but it was a fun first visit... but b/c I as workingon her we didn't get pics
Ash, Where is your new office? I am so excited for you guys! We really should get together sometime, it is silly that we have not done it yet!
Heather :)
It makes your first visit to the dentist pretty special when it is with Dad! Lexi, you look adorable and good job for being so brave!
That was a great idea for your office staff. It is fun to put faces with names. It is so important to take good care of your employees. Good Luck to you Cody with your new practice!
Post a Comment