Saturday, August 15, 2009
Catch Up
The last few weeks have been a little crazy with home projects, getting Lexi ready for preschool, practice stuff, Cody's birthday, and being a mom. I have been trying to finish up painting my bathrooms, sewing curtains, making rods, all before we finally get our shutters!! We have been living with paper blinds until we could afford to do what we really wanted with our house, and I can't wait to finish all the window coverings once our shutters are installed this week!! Something about decorating my house, and making our house a home is SO exciting to me. I love projects and trying to learn new things to make the process as cheap as possible, but still get the look I want! My great friend and I have been in project mode together. She is due with her fourth baby and wants to get everything done, so she keeps me motivated. It is always fun to do things with a friend, and it's also great motivation to keep going until it's done. Some projects I'm scared to start because I get frustrated if it doesn't look just right. I guess I'm a wee bit of a perfectionist with projects.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You will have to post some pictures of your projects! I need some inspiration for my bare walls!!
Post a Comment