For his birthday Cody and I enjoyed the whole day with just the two of us. It was so much fun just hanging out and being able to do whatever we wanted. We started the day off by working out together at the gym (something we don't get to do very often b/c of Cody's work schedule), then we headed to Chili's to celebrate with some good food and our favorite..chocolate molten cake!! We then went to see G.I. Joe at the movie theatre, and to finish off the day we enjoyed a couple's massage. It was heavenly and so relaxing!! Since we didn't get to celebrate with the kids we grilled out the next weekend and enjoyed a yummy key lime cheesecake so they could sing to Cody. Happy birthday Cody!! You mean the world to us and we love you SO much. Here's to many more birthdays to come.





6 comments:
Happy Birthday Cody! We hope that you had a great birthday!! Wow...31...you are young!
sounds like yall had a fun birthday celebration! cant wait to see pics of all your projects! the kids look darling too!
I am glad you guys got to have a WHOLE day together! Really brings you back together and makes you appreciate the fun times you have just the two of you! I am jealous you got couples massages..Thats what I need!! I cant believe how grown up trey is looking in your pics he is like a little man! A very handsome little man!! Howd lexis first day of preschool go? Chan doesnt start til sept but he cant wait!
ash- sounds like you guys have been keeping busy with projects. We are sad that we won't see you at Bear Lake. Ryker say's he's never even met Trey. Oh well.. such is life and we totally understand. We hope all goes well with the practice:)
PS. HAPPY B-Day Cody. We are not very good about keeping up with everyones b-day. But, I hope you had an awesome day. It's sounds like you did. Looks like Ashley got a little birthday massage out of it too. NICE!!
Happy Birthday, Cody! I just want you to know that this Platt remembered your birthday. I just forgot to send a card. I'm so sorry! It looks like you had a great Birthday! Thanks for taking such good care of Ash and your family. Not to mention, helping around the house. A Dentist AND and helper? Ash scored big time. :)
Post a Comment