Saturday, July 18, 2009

WICKED

Last week Cody and I had the chance to see Wicked!! My sweet husband heard it was coming Phoenix and got us tickets!! I really think I probably have one of the sweetest and best husbands in the world. I know I'm a little biased, but I really did marry a great guy. I feel so lucky everyday that I have him. We have so much in common and being with him makes me so happy.
We wanted to see Wicked so bad when we lived back in Indiana, but with all the craziness of graduation and our 4th year of dental school, we couldn't make it up to Chicago to see it. I love going to musicals and plays, and luckily Cody does too. It was so much fun being out together, especially since I was out of town for a few weeks prior to going. We both loved it and it was well worth the wait and money. We really want to see Phantom of the Opera in the fall, so that just might be our next one in a few months!!




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Well I am officially jealous! I love you! Thanks for the pics and the CD's! i just put them on myblog.... now its time to go to bed! :)

Anonymous said...

So glad you could go! Good job Cody for being creative. What a great surprise. Thanks so much Cody for letting Ash and the kids come spend time with us. I know that was a long time to be without them.

snappy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
snappy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.