I just wanted to let know about some great health products!! Our home teacher introduced me to the awareness life program and I have loved everything I've tried. I'm not into losing weight or dieting, but I wanted to find something that will keep me healthy and young that I could include in my diet everyday without spending a lot of money. Cody and I both have been drinking the pure trim shakes, and taking the daily complete vitamin. It is all 100% natural and the daily complete is a liquid vitamin with 241 vitamins and minerals. It is awesome!! We have been drinking the pure trim shakes every morning for breakfast, just because it has SO many nutrients, tons of protein, and it is made with 100% all natural stuff, that is great for your body. I have felt such a huge difference in my skin, eyelashes, and hair. I think it's true what's said, what you put into your body reflects on the outside. If you want to lose weight the shakes are great for that as well. I have had quite a few friends lose a lot of weight just drinking the shakes instead of meals. I sent some to my mom to help with healing since they are so good for you, and she really liked them. She couldn't believe how filling they were. If you want to go on and read about each thing you can see all the ingredients it includes. The guy who started this is a Mormon. If you want to order anything or look at the products my website is http://www.ashleynielson.awarenesslife.com/ and the shipping is free if you join autoship. Just let me know if you do want something and I can help you out as well.
http://www.ashleynielson.awarenesslife.com/
6 comments:
Hey Ash!! So I checked out the website for this and its 29.99 for 10 packets right? For the morning shakes? This sounds way cool.
Sounds pretty good. Maybe we will talk to you more about it at bear lake:)
How cool! We will have to get together and chat sometime! My husband's business is somewhat similar...glad to hear you are doing well!!
I am for sure going to try this. I have been looking for a good multi vitamin. I have seen the liquid ones and they have been so expensive. How exciting! I will let you know how I like it.
I may need this for the purpose of losing my baby weight in a month and a half.
I would hope you're not using these to lose weight, skinny minney! :) No, Mom said that she liked the ones you sent her. We drink Ensure breakfast drinks around here, but am willing to try these out.
Post a Comment