Friday, June 5, 2009
I got a Bosch!!
For the last six months I've started go to a cooking class with some of my friends. It has been so much fun and it has taught me so much. The class uses pressure cookers to cook meals, and most meals you can cook under 10 minutes or less no matter what it is!! I purchased a pressure cooker pan a few months ago, and it has been the best purchase I've made for cooking. It is fast, healthy, and super easy!! I like to try and cook healthy, but I don't like spending a lot of time in the kitchen. Anyways, in the class they also give you lots of recipes to use with your pressure cooker and also a Bosch mixer. You get to try all the recipes in the class, and so far I haven't tasted one that I didn't like. I used my friends Bosch to make some homemade bread, and I was hooked. I didn't want to spend a fortune buying a brand new one, but by pure luck my friend was selling hers and I got it for a steal. I love it and I'm excited to make more homemade bread, salsa, and lots of yummy things. I sound like a nerd for being so excited, but it has made cooking healthy and yummy meals so much easier. I feel like I can make my kids good meals, but not have to spend all night in the kitchen. Anyways, I just had to share my excitement!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love love love my Bosch! I use it to make bread. They are the greatest machines!! I'm sure you'll love yours too!
Post a Comment