Monday, May 25, 2009
Memorial Weekend
Over Memorial weekend we were supposed to go camping with a few other couples, but on Thursday Lexi got sick and then passed it to Trey. We were bummed not to go camping, but we still had a fun weekend. We made some yummy homemade bread and salsa, watched lots of movies, did some shopping, went out to eat,and enjoyed a few different splash parks after the kids were feeling better. It always stinks when my kids are sick, but it's also nice just to cuddle with them all day. Cody and I get such a kick out of them right now. They do the funniest things and now that Trey copies everything we say, it's so much fun. I am loving the stages that both of my kids are in. I'm going to be so sad when Lexi starts preschool in the fall. The house will be so quiet without her, and I'm sure Trey will miss his playmate on the days she is gone to school.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The kids are so great at the splash park. I love Trey sighting out the airplane. They are getting to be good buddies. I sure miss them. I would like to go to the peach festival the next time I visit. Sounds fun! Love YOu
How fun! Lexi looks a lot like you, Ash, in that 3rd picture down. Sorry that the kids were sick, but homemade bread and salsa sound good to me! Speaking of which, do you have a good salsa recipe? I'd love to have it, if you don't mind.
Post a Comment