On Saturday we went to the zoo before it gets too hot to go. We had so much fun and it was a beautiful day. The best part was going to Costa Vida afterwards, one of my favorite places to eat...YUMMY!! The weather has been awesome since September, and now we are getting ready for the HOT summer. It seems bearable b/c the rest of the year is perfect. I love waking up to the sunshine everyday, but it will stink when it starts to get really hot in the next month. I guess thats one plus of my parents living in Wyoming. The Wyoming summers are great, so I plan on going back home for a few weeks this summer to get out of the heat.






3 comments:
Even though the sunshine is nice, I agree with you...sometimes it's just too darn hot. Arizona looks beautiful, though. And so do you! Yea for big earrings!
I love the zoo. I think we would go weekly if we had one. One major perk of the big city! Ash you look gorgeous in these pics..as usual!! I want you to teach me some make-up tricks!
You are looking so lean! How are you feeling? We love to see pictures. So cute.
Post a Comment