Last Sunday was the first day Trey officially started going to nursery, and I have to say I was a little sad. Even though it was nice to actually listen to the lessons instead of chasing him everywhere, I realized how big he is getting. When Lexi turned 18 months I was due with Trey the following month. My little guy makes me laugh and his personality is just hilarious. He loves to dance and every time he hears music he gets his right arm pumping and starts dancing. My friend mentioned the other day that Trey walks and runs with a strut. I just had to laugh b/c Trey is such an entertainer. All the sleepless nights, crying the whole first year of his life have been worth it. He is such a happy little guy and loves life. He carries a rock everywhere he goes outside, and if there is a puddle he will jump in it. His new thing is to crawl up on the couch and sit there like a big person. Boys and girls are each so much fun in their own special way. I'm glad I have one of each, and I'm getting excited to start trying for another one!!
Lately Lexi is all about privacy and her stretch pants. The girl wants to wear her stretch pants EVERYWHERE!! She is all about comfort and always wants to wear her stretch pants and pajamas. I love to wear my sweats too, but she wants to wear them wherever we go. I finally had to tell her that mommy gets to pick out what she wears when we go out, and she can wear her pajamas whenever we are at home. Lexi keeps us laughing and lately whenever she goes to the bathroom she wants her privacy. She tells us to go out and shut the door. She has FINALLY realized that going number 2 is easy. Ever since my mom and dad came for a visit she has done fantastic!! I'm so glad we don't have to worry about potty training anymore. YAHOO!! I love my little girl so much, and everyday she reminds me how lucky I am to be her mom. Almost every morning she comes in, lays by me and says "good morning princess." She always tells me that she is never going to grow up, because Cody and I always tell her that.
1 comment:
I can't believe that Trey is old enough to go to Nursery! I hope he adjusts well. I love your little stories about the kids.
Post a Comment