Sunday, March 22, 2009

Lexi's 3 Year Old Pictures

I finally took Lexi's 3 year old pictures!! It has been such beautiful weather, so we took some outside pictures. I still can't believe Lexi is three!! She is so full of life and brings so much happiness into our family. I took a few of Trey, but he was more interested in playing, so I decided just to take Lexi's.
















































































































































































































10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable~ I love the one of her hanging from the tree! Maybe you should go into photography? Trey is getting so big. What a handsome little fella:)

Kajsa said...

so cute! i love that she lets u take pics, jaylie very rarely does! my fav are the 2 on the grass laying on her stomach. darling!

Our Family said...

What a beautiful little girl!

Heidi and Michael said...

Lexi is such a beautiful little girl. You did a great job on the pictures!!

Randy and Ashley said...

Your kids are looking so grown up. The pics look great!

Todd and Rikki Smith said...

Way too cute! I love her dress and her hair looks adorable! Im glad you got your camera working!

craptasticcancer.blogspot.com said...

SOOOOO cute!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenny said...

Great pictures! I cannot believe she is 3 already. It seems like yesterday we were carpooling to work waiting for her arrival!

Jonny and Brittany said...

Your kids are adorable!!! Hope you liking your new home!!!

Tai said...

Cute pics Ashley!!