Sunday, February 8, 2009
Super Bowl 2009
Last week was the super bowl and our home town Cardinals made us proud, even though they didn't pull out a victory!! We went over to some friends house and it was so much fun to watch the game with die hard Cardinal fans. There was a big crowd and everyone was so excited!! Trey kept walking around clapping, and Lexi was so exhausted by the end of the night, that she actually fell asleep even with all the cheering and clapping going on. We were so disappointed that they lost, but it was fun to see and hear the excitement around Arizona in the days leading up to the big game. Arizona has been such a fun place to live thus far, and the weather has been gorgeous. You can't beat 70 degree weather in January and February!! GO CARDINALS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Wow. I'm SO behind on blogging! I'm glad you had a good time on Super Bowl Sunday. We're losers and didn't do anything fun. Although, we didn't really know either team this year, we were rooting for Arizona, as well. Speaking of Arizona, I'm wishing I were there today. It's snowing here, of course!
John was bummed that they didn't win also. I'm glad that you are enjoying Arizona. Next time we go there we should come see you.
How fun! I wish i lived in a big city so that we could pick a team and follow them. Getting in the spirit of the game is so fun!! Chan is playing a fishing game right now and saying he is saving a pole for lexi!! We miss you guys!
Ash, are you eating enough girl?! You look super duper skinny...
Okay, now I'm jealous-70 degree weather! I'm really starting to think Arizona doesn't sound so bad anymore!
That was one of the bext football games I have ever seen! Hey Sorry I didn't get to talkto you on Lexi's B-day but I'm glad that Hallee and Lexi got to talk... we were on our way to Wal-Mart Today and there is "Pumba" from the lion King there that HAllee likes to ride and I said hey do you wanna go ride on Pumba? Hallee said "No, I wanna go to Arizona to see Lexi! I thought that was pretty amazing b/c Lexi was the last person she talked to before she went to bed!
Post a Comment