Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Funny for the day!
My little girl says the funniest things. The last couple of months she keeps telling me not to pull her pants up too high. I didn't even realize that she knew what too high was!! When I put her tights on I usually pull them up pretty high so they don't fall down, but whenever I put them on she is quick to push them down and tell me they are up too high. The other day in the store we were shopping and out of no where she says "oh, that shirt is so cute." I just started laughing under my breath, because she really was looking at all the clothes and noticing which one's were cute. I was on my way to the gym the other day and I was sitting on the stairs putting on my shoes, when Lexi comes up and tells me I need to change my shirt. I asked her why, and she said it wasn't cute. She said "I like your pants, but you need to change your shirt." Believe me I don't teach her these things, she was just born 120% girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Kids just keep you humble don't they!!! I love all the "advice" I get from my kids.
Lexi is so funny. What a cutie pie. I would have been laughing so hard! Hope you have fun with Mom and Dad this week!
My kids do the same thing when we go shopping. It is so funny to hear them talk about clothes like they are the fashion police! Lexi sounds hilarious. Can't wait to get them together this summer:)
Lexi is so smart. Its crazy how they pick up on everything! Its hard not to just bust up laughing at everything they say. When I had chan pick out a present for lexi he said " remember when me and lexi were on the 4 wheeler and cody saved us cuz i told grandpa we were going to die?" I couldnt believe he remebered that but I know he misses lexi and trey but iam glad they have some good memories to fall back on until we can create some more. I hope she has a wonderful bday. Thanks for the present for chan. Hes obsessed with doing his homework so he loved the markers. Awesome gift!! We love you guys and are looking at march 13th thru the 19th?? Is that an ok time? That is when I have spring break so just let me know!
Oh my, that's hilarious! Kids sure keep you entertained!
That is so funny. Kids! I love their little comments and personalities!
I posted my last comment on the wrong post so don't forget to read it! Happy B-day LExi!
It's nice to know that you can always depend on her to be honest with you :)
It's funny how kids aren't afraid to say anything. She's so cute, I wish we could see you guys!
Lexi is/was always dressed so dang cute and in fashion so why wouldn't she know what's cute and what's not! :)
Post a Comment