Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Trey's surgery

Last Thursday our little guy had surgery to clip his tongue. Trey has been tongue tied since he was born, but we wanted to wait until he was a little bit older before we clipped it. This was the first thing Cody noticed (leave it to the dentist) after Trey was born. We didn't want it to impair his talking, so we had it done. Trey was a champ and has fully recovered!! The nurse commented that Trey was a little flirt, and I have to agree. He loves girls already!! Trey is already making sounds that he didn't make before his surgery and he keeps getting his food stuck under his tongue. He's still learning how to eat with a longer tongue. We love you buddy!!

6 comments:

JLB Family said...

Good luck Trey!!! It is amazing how these little kids bounce back from surgery.

Jenny said...

Glad to hear everything went well and that he is recovering. He sure is a cute little guy!

Melani said...

Oh my goodness! That seriously breaks my heart. Poor lil guy. I'm everything is okay. What a trooper!

Heidi and Michael said...

Oh good, glad the surgery went well! He is such a cute little guy!!

NAT said...

I'm glad to hear that everything went well. Trey is a little cutie.

Basarabas said...

Poor little guy. I'm glad everything worked out.