Sunday, November 16, 2008

Catching Up

The last few weeks have been a little busy and crazy. Life is always busy with two kids under two, but we have so much fun together. My little guys are my whole world and they are becoming pretty good little friends. Trey woke up from his nap before Lexi the other day, and when I went to set him down he walked down the hall and laid by Lexi's door. He definitely misses her when she is not around and Lexi is always listening for Trey to wake up in the mornings. They are funny together and keep me smiling with the funny things they do and say. On Saturday we went to our first parade in Gilbert and Lexi had a lot of fun. She loved the dancers and clowns.
Below are a few pictures of the parade, our friends Jessica and Keyren, and some pictures of our day at the library on Halloween. The kids got to dress up, play games, and make a craft.




















































































































Trey is all boy. He climbs in everything, loves to figure out how to open things, and loves climbing stairs!! He is my workout!

6 comments:

Ashlyn Stephenson said...

Sooo fun! I love the picture of Trey sitting in the basket. Boys really do give you a workout! Lexi looks super cute in her Halloween costume. Fun pictures!

NAT said...

I see that you figured out how to go private. Sorry that I just got back to you today.

Those palm trees in the background of the parade pictures are a heavenly sight. You are such a good Mom - you're always taking the kids fun places.

Heidi and Michael said...

Fun! Looks like you guys had a great time at the parade. Your kids look adorable in their costumes!!

Anonymous said...

Ash- The parade looked like a blast! I love the picture of Trey in the basket. Ty thought that one was hilarious. I love Lexi's Costume! She looks adorable:) Brooke

Tai said...

Glad you went private, I am just getting ready to do it. Was it hard? I am trying to figure out if I am going to come down there with Mike in December, it would be so much fun to see you guys!! We miss you tonz. Cute post too. I love that he lays outside her door when she is asleep. those are moments you just want to remember forever!! So sweet.

Unknown said...

Trey is so dang cute! How can you get EVER get mad at him when he looks up at you with those adorable little puppy dog eyes! I just can't wait to see him in less than a week! I wan't to see some pics of your house... post em on your blog now that you prvate... PLEASE! Love ya!