I have been slacking the last few weeks with posting pictures, so I guess it's time to catch up. Thanks to Cody and our friend Zack, Trey took his first steps on September 27. The guys were watching the kids while us girls went to the Relief Society session, and when we came home Trey was walking!! He is getting more daring everyday and looks so cute when he walks. He looks like a little mummy! He definitely keeps me busy now the he is getting into EVERYTHING! He is all boy and is full of adventure. He loves food and after every meal I have to sit him in the sink and squirt him off!! I had to post a few pictures of him after eating, and this isn't even the worst of it! We love Trey so much and he makes us laugh with his fun personality. The pictures below are of him climbing in the book basket. I was getting ready for the day and Lexi came running in saying "mommy, Trey took all the books out of the basket and climbed in." Trey keeps me moving all day long with his messes, but I love him to pieces. Lexi is such a good helper, and is a little mother hen to Trey. She is my best friend, and I love being able to hang out with her everyday.
Such little cuties... I can't believe Trey is walking!! He has grown up so fast its incredible. I love the supergirl, superman outfits. They look adorable! A friend of mine dressed up her little girl as superwoman last year and it was way cute. I love Halloween! I know some people don't like to dress up and only dress up their kids, but I hope I always want to dress up too! So far so good!!! I have always loved it and can't wait to dress up with my kids!
Hooray Trey!! Way to go. Love the Halloween outfits. They look adorable. The story about Lexi and the fish cracked me up. I must admit, a pet is the greatest for kids. My kids love Max. Lately they have been wanting to go outside with him and play alot. Ty told me the other day that Taylor and Max are his best friends.
Just checking in to say hi! Your kids are growing up and cute as ever. Thanks for the reminder about the simplicity of our dental school days... I'm trying really hard to savor the good things of our time right now and not spend too much time wishing for the future. Life is good, right? Have a great day!
4 comments:
Such little cuties... I can't believe Trey is walking!! He has grown up so fast its incredible. I love the supergirl, superman outfits. They look adorable! A friend of mine dressed up her little girl as superwoman last year and it was way cute. I love Halloween! I know some people don't like to dress up and only dress up their kids, but I hope I always want to dress up too! So far so good!!! I have always loved it and can't wait to dress up with my kids!
Way to go, Trey! You are such a big boy! He seems too little to be walking already.
P.S. That's a nice book basket. I need to get a bigger one.
Hooray Trey!! Way to go. Love the Halloween outfits. They look adorable. The story about Lexi and the fish cracked me up. I must admit, a pet is the greatest for kids. My kids love Max. Lately they have been wanting to go outside with him and play alot. Ty told me the other day that Taylor and Max are his best friends.
Just checking in to say hi! Your kids are growing up and cute as ever. Thanks for the reminder about the simplicity of our dental school days... I'm trying really hard to savor the good things of our time right now and not spend too much time wishing for the future. Life is good, right?
Have a great day!
Post a Comment