Friday, October 24, 2008
Suns Game
Last night Cody and I went to see the Phoenix Suns play. We had awesome tickets, thanks to a friend of ours who gave them to us. We were 12th row from the very bottom and you could actually hear the guys talking. It was cool b/c I really like Shaq and now he plays for the Suns. Cody is still a die hard Jazz fan, and I like them too but I think I could become a fan of the Suns. It was so fun just to be out with Cody!! We had so much fun but we forgot our camera. We tried to take one with his iPhone but it didn't turn out. The weather in Arizona is awesome right now. We love the sunshine and it's just getting to the point where my kids might need a jacket at night. Yahoo no more snow!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm glad you guys were able to go last night. That sounds like so much fun! Yes, I'm jealous of your weather. I will definitely be making a trip down there some day - especially to get away from this Utah weather!
That is one reason I want to move to a bigger city! i think it would be so fun to go to the pro games and all of the other perks a big city gives you!!Have a happy Halloween!
That sounds like so much fun. I love when you have great tickets to games. It makes it so much better when you aren't in the nose bleed section!
LUCKY!! How would it be to not have to worry about snow? I am not a fan of winter and its definitely coming! Sounds like you two had a blast together. Its probably a nice break from the kids huh. I bet it makes you think back to when it was just the two of you!
Post a Comment