Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Halloween Fun/Superman & Supergirl

Last week Cody's lab tech gave him a fish tank and some fish. Lexi was SO excited and she has done such a good job of taking care of them. There are only two fish right now, a catfish and beta fish. She is always telling me "we gotta get that catfish moving mom." The other day I could hear her in her room talking to the fish and before she walked out of her room she said, "I'll be right back fish." We even caught her awake in the middle of the night trying to see them. The reason we knew she was awake is because she tried to turn on her lamp and it fell down on her. She is such a sweet little girl and loves animals. She really wants a dog, so hopefully now that we have a fish she won't be so anxious for a dog. Maybe we can get a dog when my kids don't require so much of my attention!!

Last week we started watching Lexi's good friend Kyren. We watch him two days a week and Lexi loves it. She has a playmate her age, and Kyren is one of her favorite pals.

The last pictures are of the kids in their Halloween costumes. Lexi was going to be a princess, but once I got Trey's costume I decided I wanted them to match. Lexi really wanted to be a princess, but now that she has her supergirl costume she doesn't want to take it off!! The other night she was mad I made her take it off to eat. I am so excited to see them together on Halloween.








12 comments:

BrentAndreaSorenson said...

They are soooo cute. I wish we could see you guys sometime, the kids sound like they're growing up so fast! Hope you are doing well and enjoying Arizona.

NAT said...

That's a nice fish tank! Its humbling to me to watch children with animals. They are so fascinated by them. Afterall, children are the purest thing next to God and He loves all His creatures too.

Those Halloween outfits are a crackup. They look so cute!

Unknown said...

I love that lexi loves animals so much! Hallee loved her stuffed animals but is scared of most real aninmals if they get too close! I love love the halloween costumes! How fun.. BUT you shouldn't have showed them yet silly! It isn't halloween yet and now someone will steal your idea... maybe even me! j/k!

Melani said...

They look so cute! I bet they play so well together. So if they're Superman(woman) are you going to be Wonderwoman? Ya that would be PERFECT! :) You would be a great Wonderwoman with your amazon length legs!

Kajsa said...

they look so cute in their costumes! i love it and i love that they match! my girls are gonna match too! miss yall!

Todd and Rikki Smith said...

Those costumes are killer! I love them! That is awesome that Trey is walking, now you really wont be able to catch up with him. I love those pics of him, they show his new buzz cut so good! his haircut makes him look so grown up! We wish you guys were here this weekend:) but we will see you at Thanksgiving.. hooray!!

Ashlyn Stephenson said...

Sooo cute! I love the matching outfits! The fish story is so funny! My kids want a dog too. I need all of them to be potty trained before I take on the task of training a puppy!

Tai said...

They look so cute in their little superhero outfits.

David, Joy, Harley, Oakley & Maverick said...

I love the costumes, they're so dang cute! Lexi is such a darling girl and I sure wish she and Harley lived closer together! That's exciting that Trey is walking... I know the feeling of keeping you on your toes with those boys! :) Miss ya!

Jami said...

I love the costumes-very cute! How exciting that Trey is walking. Now your really going to be busy with both of them. Enjoy the fish tank, I would've been more than happy to give up one of ours!

Rebecca said...

what cute costumes...i love that they match.

AZ Finters said...

Hello out there! I love having matching costumes. Just check our blog to see Ella and Jacks. The first year we had Ella, Aaron was a devil, I was a dark angel, and Ella was a good angel. I love coordinating. Cant wait for the Trunk r' treat this saturday!