Every Thursday Lexi and Trey go to the Superstition Kids Club where they get to sing, dance, and listen to a story. They love it because there is a prairie dog named Duper, who looks like Barney the
dinosaur except he is a prairie dog. Trey doesn't do much but bounce to the music, but Lexi loves participating with the other kids. This last time Lexi got to choose either a Duper doll or t-shirt because she read 40 books. Lexi loves books! The other day she opened a pretty long book that we had read a few times and starting reading it word for word to Cody and I. We couldn't believe it! She can't read yet, but her memory is pretty amazing! Lexi was pretty proud of her t-shirt, and didn't want to take it off. She loves t-shirts just like her grandpa Smith.


6 comments:
So cute... she is so grown up! What a pretty little girl she is. Thats awesome that she loves to read! What a smartie pants!!
Lexi, you are so smart! We love to read, "Goodnight Moon" at our house too! Emma says Hi.
That is so cute how much she loves books. I love the pic of you and Cody. Have you had it on there for long?
Way to go Lexi! Ash you have dones such a great job with her, she is so so smart and I just love her so much! Hallee lately will say, "I read to you mom" and open a book and start reading it, not word for word but she is telling the story in her own words and it is so funnny! We also go to the library every Thursday b/c they do a toddle rading time and read and sing songs and color pictures... Hallee loves it... wish we lived by each other b/c I think our kids would like doing a lot of the same stuff.
I love seeing pictures of your kids. Lexi is such a smart little girl and that Trey is such a cutie! Better watch out girls...
I love her cute little T-shirt. My kids look forward to library day the most too. Way to go Lexi-Brooke
Post a Comment