Sunday, September 21, 2008

FIRST ACCIDENT, CRAZY HAIRCUT

Trey had his first big accident last Thursday night. He got in between a tennis ball and a Labrador dog, which resulted in a skinned up face. Trey and I were sitting at the park when our friend threw his dog a tennis ball, and it landed right by Trey. The dog chased after it's ball and right in the middle was Trey. I was just glad he didn't crack his head open when the dog knocked him over. It all happened so fast that even though Trey was right next to me I couldn't do anything. Trey is pretty tough, so when he cries you know he got hurt. He survived and hopefully his face will heal up pretty quick.
This last weekend we knew it was time to give Trey a haircut, but little did we know it would turn out to be a butch cut. We got the buzzers out and clipped it a little too short. Cody reassured me it will grow back. I love spiking my little guys hair, but I figure it will grow back. Now he looks so old!





13 comments:

Heidi and Michael said...

What a cutie pie... he's darling. I think his hair looks so cute! Look at those big brown eyes, just like his mama's!!

Jenny said...

I am so sorry he got hurt, it is so sad when you can't do anything for them.

NAT said...

Ouch! Sorry that you got hurt, Trey. His hair is so cute. He's a spitting image of you, Ash.

Jami said...

poor little guy. I loved his spike hairdo but he's so cute it doesn't matter what his hair looks like.

JLB Family said...

I just have to laugh, because last night B was playing outside and was pushing a toy around when he slipped. His face looks exactly like Trey's. I am sorry he got hurt!

Tai said...

Oh that looks like it hurts!! Poor little guy!! Cute hair cut though!!

Anonymous said...

Oh...Trey that doesn't look like too much fun. We are sorry to hear about your little accident. But, You are still as cute as ever! Love the hair! Brooke

Unknown said...

I have to admit that I litkes the spike hairdo but I agree with Cody.. it will grown back! But WOW... ouch... that looks like it curt so bad little trey... but yet he is smiling through it all! What a tuff little guy! I love your little family... we miss you!

NAT said...

Ash -

Thank you for the birthday wish & phone call! That was really nice of you. It was fun to hear Lexi's voice. I hope you guys are doing well. I love you!

Ashlyn Stephenson said...

Soo sad he got hurt. Poor little guy. He is super cute! Your right short hair always makes boys look older.I love his spikes too.

Todd and Rikki Smith said...

How scary..welcome to having a little boy!! those scary days of bumpms and bruises are just beginning. I love his haircut!! its always sad when they get a grown-up do, but he still looks so incredibly cute!

Kajsa said...

his poor little face! and his hair is cute both ways!!

NAT said...

Ash -

Thanks for the birthday card! I completely agree with you - it was perfect and said exactly what I feel too. Thanks for always being there even though we've had our "moments." Oh, and thanks for the blog advice too. It was fun talking with you.

Love ya!