My little guy
It seems like only yesterday your tiny spirit came to our home. You made your entrance on moms special day, and now we share our birthday. I knew it was no accident this occurred, and a bond we will forever share. You have always been so handsome and sweet. You have brought so much joy into our home and we can’t imagine life without your laugh and smile. A more happy little boy we couldn't ask for. Your determination, smile that melt everyone’s heart, big brown eyes, and sweet demeanor will get you far in life. We are sad you are growing up so fast, but look forward to many good memories together. Thank you for all you have taught us in your short life. We love you so much. Happy 1st birthday.
Little BoysIt seems like only yesterday your tiny spirit came to our home. You made your entrance on moms special day, and now we share our birthday. I knew it was no accident this occurred, and a bond we will forever share. You have always been so handsome and sweet. You have brought so much joy into our home and we can’t imagine life without your laugh and smile. A more happy little boy we couldn't ask for. Your determination, smile that melt everyone’s heart, big brown eyes, and sweet demeanor will get you far in life. We are sad you are growing up so fast, but look forward to many good memories together. Thank you for all you have taught us in your short life. We love you so much. Happy 1st birthday.
God made the world out of His dreams Of magic mountains, oceans and streams,Prairies and plains and wooded land, Then paused and thought “I need someone to stand On top of mountains, to conquer the seas, Explore the plains and climb the trees. Someone to start out small and to grow, Sturdy, strong as a tree…” And so, He created boys, full of spirit and fun, To explore and conquer, to romp and run. With dirty faces and banged up chins, With courageous hearts and boyish grins. When He had completed the task He’d begun He surely said “A job well done”.
Author; unknown
Trey at 11 months, and Ashley around 12 months





8 comments:
Happy Birthday, again, Ash & Trey! Hope you had a good one! I was thinking of you both.
Love ya
Happy Birthday Ashley & Trey! I hope you had a fun day celebrating! Miss you!
Hapy Birthday Ash and Trey! Time seriously goes by so fast. Trey is so adorable, his big eyes cuold melt anyones heart. Ash, thanks for being such a great sister in law! It has been fun getting to spend some time with you and your family. you are a great mom and I appreciate all of the advice you give to me. You are one of my best friends and I am glad that we have been able to get closer and talk more. I love you both and hope your birthdays were special!
We hope you had a great birthday, Ashley & Trey! We miss you!
Gosh, Happy late Birthday! Hope you both had a great one! I can't believe Trey is one. We sure miss you guys!
happy birthday guys! i love all the pics of yall together and he does look a lot like you! hope yall both had a great day!
loves.
Happy Birthday you two! How awesome... I love that you get to share your birthday with your little boy. Thats very special!
Once again Happy Birthday!! I hope you two had a great day. That is so fun you and your little guy get to share your special day!!
Post a Comment